Are you wanting to get into a different career field?
Vocational and special trade training is commonly the most rapid path to employment in a big assortment of different professions.
If you are interested in getting started in a different occupation quickly, you’ll value the relevant, no-nonsense schooling these sorts of training centers offer.
These sorts of colleges may allow you to go from school to profession considerably quicker than the traditional college experience does.
As reported by Vocational Biographies, the primary occupation, industry and employment occupations in Maine may include:
Construction and Building — Project, solar technology equipment developer, remodeling workman, gardener and woodworker.
Arts and crafts — Fabric crafter, upholsterer, stained glass designer, or furniture maker.
Drafting and Graphic Arts — graphic design producer, apparel designer, photographer, or website designer.
Engine Mechanics — Auto mechanic, airplane technician, marine mechanic and HVAC systems service.
Travel Industry — Avionics tech, shipping workman, airline attendant or chauffeur.
Services — Plumbing apprentice, garage opener installer, roofing, lock service, siding and gutters.
Electrical power and Electronics — Apprentice electrician trainee, game designer, and electrical related service.
Metals and Components — Geology, welding, industrial technician, plastics manufacturer, and mining laboratory technician.
Maine Job Training and Study Options
Modern technology has totally changed the road students prepare for many types of job opportunities. Even though the old fashioned campus-based teaching programs still are present at community colleges and specialty schools, web-based methods are becoming a lot more commonplace.
And the technical factor that comes with online methods is greatly sought after by organizations in virtually every industry.
Remember that the more involved the field, the more complex the study will be for potential applicants. Plus most job sectors will have different specialized accreditations that will exhibit your experience and devotion to the best strategies in your field.
You may easily obtain a degree, diploma or achievement certificate at a fast rate and get up and running in your new position fast.
You can view a list of the popular subject options, education expenses and other aspects.
View vocational employment and program options:
- AS - Criminology and Forensic Technology
- AS - Network Systems Administration
- BS - Project Management and Administration: PMA Option
- And more...
The University of New Hampshire is the state’s public research university, providing comprehensive, high-quality undergraduate programs and graduate programs of distinction. Its primary purpose is learning: students collaborating with faculty in teaching, research, creative expression, and service. UNH has a national and international agenda and holds land-grant, sea-grant, and space-grant charters. From its main campus in Durham, its college in Manchester, and the UNH School of Law in Concord, the University serves New Hampshire and the region through continuing education, cooperative extension, cultural outreach, economic development activities, and applied research.
- MEd in Educational Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Wireless Communication Systems
- Graduate Certificate in Ubiquitous Computing
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Creative Writing, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- Experience a new way of learning through the innovative online experience at Ashford University
- Earn the Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree that fits your professional goals
- Transfer up to 90 approved credits toward your degree
- Accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC)
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Project Management
- Master of Public Administration
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing - Project Management
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Early Childhood Education
- Funeral Service Education
- And more...
- Communications@Simmons prepares students to become leaders who achieve their organizational, professional, and personal goals through a strategic integration of communications theory and practice.
- The rigorous, practice-based curriculum ensures that students develop the key skills and competencies necessary to successfully navigate the shifting landscape of the digital world.
- MS in Communication
The MSW@USC is the first top-ranked MSW program offered nationally. Many online programs are limited to certain geographic areas or the availability of courses, making it necessary to travel to campus. Our program can be completed from virtually anywhere without the need to relocate to Southern California.
The USC School of Social Work works with selected agencies and organizations across the country that represent the complete range of social services. This provides MSW@USC students the opportunity to apply what they learn in class and a chance to work with real-life clients in the community.
- Master of Social Work
- Veterinary Assistant
- Grooming Instruction
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
Take a look at other degree choices and other options.